Old National Bank was founded in 1834, and is headquartered out of Evansville, Indiana. Old National Bank is operated by Old National Bancorp, which is the largest financial services holding company located within Indiana. Although the bank maintains over 150 branch locations throughout Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, and Kentucky, it’s largest footprint is within Indiana.
- Branch/ATM Locator – Click the ‘Allow’ button to allow the bank’s webpage to automatically detect the closest location.
- Website – www.oldnational.com
- Routing Number
- SWIFT Code – Old National Bank is not directly connected to the SWIFT network.
- Customer Service Telephone Number – 1(800)-731-2265
- Mobile Apps – Android | iPhone | iPad