ICICI Bank was founded in 1994 and is currently headquartered out of Mumbai, India. With numerous international branch locations and subsidiary banks (including in Canada, the United States, and Great Britain), as well as having over $100 billion in total assets, it is the second-largest Indian bank in the world.
- Branch/ATM Locator – Click the ‘Allow’ button to enable the bank’s branch location finder to automatically detect the closest location.
- Website – www.icicibank.com
- Routing Number
- 021000021 (intermediary)
- SWIFT Code – CHASUS33XXX (intermediary)
- Customer Service Telephone Numbers – Click herefor a list of all the customer service telephone numbers
- Mobile Apps – Android | iPhone | iPad